Metrology Corporation Malaysia Sdn Bhd was incorporated with the sole objective of providing the verification and re-verification services for all weighing and all measuring instruments use for trade in Malaysia.
All weighing and measuring instruments use for trade need to be verified first before use and re-verified once every twelve months thereafter as stipulated by the Weight and Measures Act 1972. It is an offence to use weighing or measuring instrument without valid verification or re-verification.
The main objective of the government in privatising the verification and re-verification works is to enable more weighing and measuring instruments be verified and re-verified as well as the services could be provided faster. This will benefit the people as well as the business community and the country. Accurate and correct weighing and measuring is one of the basic tenets of trade, fair to the buyer as well as the seller.
Range of metrology services:
- Verification of Spring Balances
- Verification of Petrol Pump
- Verification of Parking Meter
- Verification of Gold Balances
- Verification of Linear Scale
- Axle Scale Verification
- Verification of Dispenser For Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV)
- Verification of Lorry Tanker
- Verification of Weight Bridges
- Verification of Water Dispensery Machines
- Verification of Alcoholic Malaysia
- Verification of Test Weight
DX Resources is your one-stop metrology services provider for your company.